Brake upgrade questions

LL - NY larrycleung at
Sat Mar 24 10:52:43 EDT 2007

If you can swap the G60 calipers on the existing 5000tq G54 caliper
that should work, however the rotors have hats that are for the S4's 35mm
and you 5000 has a 45mm offset, so those won't work. From what I recall,
original rotors, however do work. As for 16"s, no need, the G60's will fit
factory 15"s. To be absolutely certain of the wheel fit, check out Scott
website as there are certain Ronal R8 fitments that
are a tight fit with the brakes (BTDT on my 200), but most of the other
5 x 112 B.C. 15"s are easy fits.