[urq] Ignition switch?

Martin Pajak martin at quattro.ca
Sat Mar 24 17:51:16 EDT 2007

There is a spot that you have to drill to release the ignition switch.
Do you have Bentley?  There is a pic with measurements on where to drill the
hole and how big it needs to be.

If you don't I can scan my Bentley and email you the page.

Let me know.

Martin Pajak

1982 Audi Ur-quattro (50,000 mi) SQ project
1984 Audi 80 quattro (145,000 km) 2-door!!
1984 Audi 4000s quattro (131,000 mi) new toy :)
1987 Audi 4000s quattro (212,000 km) wintervagen mit 7A :)