persistant scammers...

JordanVw at JordanVw at
Tue May 1 09:09:49 EDT 2007

no real content other than i thought it was amusing this guy continued with
his spiel even after i told him he was full of isht..

watch of for these morons.. this was from a audifans ad..

Subj:   Re: Interested
Date:   5/1/07 6:56:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   zbushmark at
To: JordanVw at
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I really took my time going through your letter and i must comment you a
great job i understand all your conditions and i am admitting to it
I want to thank you for your contact details and this is how my payment will
be made which i 'll want you to read carefully so as to understand my
instructions,payment will be made to you via Cashier's check not the other mean i
innitially wanted to use so..understand me If u  dont mind,and kindly send me your
address in full details.

JordanVw at wrote:
> In a message dated 4/30/07 11:57:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> zbushmark at writes:
> >> How are you and your day?mine was splendid and good.i was
>> going through the clasified ads today when i came accross your item;FS
>> intrested in buying for my  own use .mail me with the featurs and
>> the present condition and your
>> last price you are willing to sell. And i will be happy if you can
>> sell it for me.
>> Awaits your quick respond.
>> Best Regards,
> meet me at the corner with $3500 cash no questions asked  no checks,  $3500
> cash in person  you @#$%^ scammer.. LOL do u think i was born yesterday?  get
> a real @#$%& job

 See what's free at