Type-44 cruise control connecting rod

Ameer Antar antar at comcast.net
Sun May 6 15:09:55 EDT 2007

Ya, that's it. That's why this list is so awesome. You guys know more than the
parts people. Thanks a lot.

-------------------- Original Message --------------------
From: Kneale Brownson [knealeski at sbcglobal.net]
To: Ameer Antar [antar at comcast.net], Quattro List [quattro at audifans.com]
Date: 5/6/07 2:42:31 PM
Subject: Re: Type-44 cruise control connecting rod

The cruise control bushing is NOT available as a Type 44 separate part, but it
IS available as a V8 part.  The number is 811 907 423.

Ameer Antar wrote:I'm trying to fix my cruise control system, but the rubber
bushing on the
connecting rod is rotted out. I've even put in a used one in decent shape, but
the same thing happened to it. I guess it's just to hot under the hood above
the turbo. The dealer doesn't sell it apart from the entire rod, and that's
about $100. Has anyone out there found a good fix for the rotting rubber
bushing? TIA.


More information about the quattro mailing list