So Long and Thanks for all the Fish

Mark R speedracer.mark at
Fri May 11 20:19:44 EDT 2007

Sorry I won't be there instructing.  With getting married in 2 weeks, it's
just too much of a drive from Binghamton, NY for a skills clinic.  I flew my
airplane over last weekend for Mike's semi-surprise birthday party.  1:25
hours in the air versus 5:00 to 5:30 hours driving.
Have fun, and pick on Mike for being OLD.  =)

Mark Rosenkrantz
PS- Audi USA treated me extremely unethically, too.