Going to Carlisle?

Ben Swann benswann at comcast.net
Tue May 15 22:59:18 EDT 2007

Who's going to Carlisle?

I plan to despite a not yet getting my UrQ back on the road and 200QT20V avant
being OOS as well(needs clutch).  So may need to bring the backup:
http://www.gtquattro.com/ES2CoupeQ.html which I've not yet taken down for the
engine swap yet.  I plan to go up Sat. and camp out so should be there Sun.
too - on a rare occurrence I'm being cut loose for this weekend!

I posted some things on the marketplace that I may be able to bring up -
obviously not all of this.  I'll likely post some more, so if anyone needs
anything I might bring it up.  Pardon the twisting of list rules but hope not
too much WOB and details are on the marketplace.

Wheels and tires:

and several boxes of misc. parts for later models and some stuff listed at

So who else is going?