New to San Diego - seeking local audifans, mechanic recomendations and sa...

Bluemaxww1 at Bluemaxww1 at
Mon Nov 5 11:42:52 PST 2007

Not too many old school, Audi Guys, but a bunch of VW guys on this  forum.
They are very helpful.
_ (
Greg W
In a message dated 11/5/2007 11:00:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,