suspension pain protectant?

Brett Dikeman quattro at
Mon Oct 1 21:42:15 PDT 2007

On Oct 1, 2007, at 8:33 PM, Ameer Antar wrote:

> POR-15 is exactly what you want. It's best to strip down to bare
> metal and
> use their metal primer (zinc-based acid), but I'm sure it would
> stick to a
> well-scuffed surface. The stuff is so good it sticks to your skin
> for a day
> or two.

It's also really nasty stuff.  Extremely well ventilated workspace,
respirator w/appropriate cartridge, eye protection, gloves, yadda yadda.

I used the two-part stuff on my calipers after blasting them with
glass media and then using their metal primer.  Haven't eyeballed
them recently to see how they're holding up though.  Hmm...