Window stuck in down position 95 90 sport q

John Lagnese jlagnese at
Fri Oct 5 20:47:51 PDT 2007

Check the door jamb wiring first. Wiggle the wires while pressing the switch
and hope for the best!

-----Original Message-----
From: quattro-bounces at [mailto:quattro-bounces at] On
Behalf Of John Stanton
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 8:05 PM
To: quattro at
Subject: Window stuck in down position 95 90 sport q

Have had erratic window functionality going on a few months.  Was quirky and
worked when car cooled down but now window is stuck in down position for
over a week.  My guess is a burnt relay.  But since my Bentley CD no longer
functions (previous post) I need some help diagnosing problem.

I assume this is a relay problem and that there is a relay for window
switches.  What terminals do I need to jumper to confirm a defective relay
and which one is it?

Any BTDT would be helpful.

Thanks all,

Checked by AVG Free Edition.