Smashed A4

Scott Phillips Scottp at
Tue Oct 16 09:03:53 PDT 2007

Dan, the easiest way to verify if that's correct or not is to see what
the replacement panel from Audi looks like, if that's where they have
the seam, I'd run with it. But it also means (typically) that the
quarter panel includes the rear interior door sill as well. For a repair
that "small" It seems like an aweful lot of work for that doesn't extend
into the rest of the car. 


More information about the quattro mailing list