Doing the Blower Motor Shuffle

LL - NY larrycleung at
Mon Sep 3 06:54:33 EDT 2007

I did this on my 200Q, that is pulled up the airbox to get access to the
blower motor. I did use a steak separate the goo that attaches
the airbox to the firewall. It's VERY well glued (the stuff restuck, even
I ran the knife through it) so a bit of force is required to separate them,
it can be done.