Anyone else getting spam from 'HollandCar'

Robert Myers robert at
Fri Sep 21 09:22:57 PDT 2007

Got several yesterday and more today.  The difference is that today
my junk filter is catching it.  I had to go look for it to be able to
answer your question.  One day of training and the junk filter does
its job.  Thank you, Eudora Pro.