MC vs KH take 2

Cody Forbes cody at
Mon Sep 24 15:52:42 PDT 2007

Well thats a bust then. I'm planning on using an NF head with the larger
intake valve. Plus if I've got to bore it I'd rather bore one of my MC
blocks and go to JE pistons since this is for my car that was previously
north of 500hp before the carnage, I'll just have to save up and ask Santa
for pistons, HA!

-Cody Forbes
'87 5ktq - Fast.
'86 5ktqCD