suspension pain protectant?

Nathan Ray skimaster77 at
Sat Sep 29 15:43:58 PDT 2007

Are there any products available which can help preserve the paint on suspension parts and subframes?  I am finishing up a suspension rebuild on a 4kq for which I repainted all of the subframes, control arms, and struts. I would like the new paint to last more than this winter, but road gravel is going to eat it up.  Is there a wax-like product that will protect the paint without picking up dirt and grime?
Nate Ray