Water coming out of bottom of expansion tank

Dave C dconner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:49:39 PDT 2008

My guess is a crack in bottom of tank, maybe at the outlet.  Remove the tank
and inspect ... wiggle and flex the outlet, etc.
Dave C

 when I got home the water started coming out of the
bottom of the expansion tank. After it cooled off I removed the expansion
The tank had about 1/4 of an inch of water in it. The Radiator was full to
the top of the hose that goes to the bottom of the expansion tank. I am
straight water and I know that is not helping. What is causing the water to
come out?