'95 A6 Question

Huw Powell audi at humanspeakers.com
Thu Apr 3 10:55:20 PDT 2008

thejimrose wrote:
> my 88 90q didn't have the fold down rear seats. and a TINY trunk. and the
> spare inside the trunk, mounted vertically on the side. bummer b/c if it had
> fold downs it would have been a far more practical car.

No fold down seats in that era "small" car, no.  Ski sack will take
about seven feet, with it *removed* eight feet goes about to the shift

eight feet also rides from the left rear corner of the parcel shelf out
the right front window a foot or so. Not bad if it's warm out...

The trunk fits groceries for one for ten days, or two medium trash bags.

Huw Powell