Audi GTG - GotR 2

jesper moreau at
Thu Aug 14 09:54:50 PDT 2008

The is the all new revised and updated GotRII rouser :-D. We have a lot of
things exciting planned so read on and get ...well.... excited ;-)

No profits are going to be made.... the more people that come, the better it

034 motorsport
Advanced automotion
Verocious motorsports

The Date:
1st weekend of October (3rd, 4th, & 5th)

The Place:
The Moreau Estate
270 Bruceton road, Markleysburg, PA 15459
(come on in the evening of the 5th after 4:30 if you like and hang out thru
Sunday till you have to leave)

The Plan:
Friday night - meet and greet.... bonfire... quality ale... camp out
Saturday -
Early morning coffee and cars, 10:00 - 50-60 mile drive through the Laurel
mountains with a stop midway for lunch at Fireflies in Ohiopyle State Park.
5:00 - Catered dinner and quality ale, and other fine non nonalcoholic
beverages as well. (notify me of any special food requests)
7:00 - [b]The Raffle!!!![/b]
there are some unbelievable raffle items this year thanks to our sponsors.
including items such as:
Shwag!!, FMIC, $800 gift certificates on transmissions, Street density
mounts (motor/trans/snub), silicone hoses, $500 unitronic chip certificate
and much much more!
8:00 - Music and Bonfire.

5.There will be T-shirts for sale soon to "remember the GTG" examples of
them will be provided soon.
Last year was an absolute blast!!!! but I went over 500.00 in the hole. So
this year, money will be collected plenty of time beforehand. Entry fee due
date is September 10th

15-20 cars .............................$35/car&driver 10 ea additional
21-30+ cars ..............................$30/car&driver 10 ea additional

Late registrations $40/car&driver and 15 per additional person

we have just reached 16 cars so, as of now, registration is: $35/car&driver
10 ea additional person. If we exceed 20, I will refund those who have paid
the greater- the difference.

Paypal payments can be made to at
or you can send a MO to :
Jesper Moreau, 23 wellington Drive, Newark, DE 19702
PM, email, or call me after you make a payment to verify payment was

Hospitality and offerings will mirror last year
suggestions and donations of any kind are welcome

Last years GotR 1 thread - [url=]Gathering of the Rings

So whos Comin???

Aaron M.
Audijim (Jim F.)
Austin Calise