the wave

cody at cody at
Thu Jan 31 18:17:20 PST 2008

  I think the worst is the look you get from a 996/997 owner when you
wave while driving your 914. It's like they'd just as soon whiz on
your face as a toilet.

I try to wave, but like most others here only when it an obvious one.
I also agree about the motorcycle wave, much more comeraderie (sp?)

-Cody Forbes