Scrapping 44's

cobram at cobram at
Tue Jul 1 13:07:59 PDT 2008

Been in a sweltering Euroland for the last month (they have AC, just wish
they'd turn the damn things on once in a while)...are they REALLY get
this much for scrap?  If so I'm going to scrap my current fleet and buy a
semi-new 500SL with the proceeds when I get back.

"God's a kid with an ant farm, lady. He's not planning anything."