How to Determine if your Audi is Actually Short of Refrigerant

George Selby gselby4x4 at
Sat Jul 5 20:45:55 PDT 2008

> >From what I recall Audi doesn't provide a traditional low side fill
>connection. I believe you can get an adapter that will fit on the low
>pressure switch port and use that as a low side fill, but it's a weird
>thread. One of the guys on the UrS list found a source of these adapters and
>was supplying them to the list.

The low side fill is on the compressor on my 89 and 90 100's, so I 
would assume it's the same on a 100.  I just went outside to look to 
make sure, and it's there.  Look under the car, at the compressor 
where the hoses come in, it's pointed towards the front of the 
car.  Mine has a black cap on it.

George Selby 

More information about the quattro mailing list