86 coupe a/c belt

Mark Donohoe markdonohoe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 24 07:11:03 PDT 2008

Great, at least I'm not missing a critical part.  I will get a new belt and report back.  I'll also try to tighten the tension with that bolt on the a/c bracket.  It's already pretty tight.  And you guys are right, that belt sure vibrates alot.  Thanks for the advice and I'll let you know what happens.