Satch Carlson & Nostalgia

Huw Powell audi at
Sat May 3 16:43:09 PDT 2008

> In a way it is nice to have multiple lists so that folks can tune the
> content to their interests.  I do check the big list from time to time, not
> really often though ... perhaps if the BW is down I'll make a point to check
> it as I do the other lists.

ROTFLMAO "the big list".

Until I started the nostalgia thread, typical mail volume has been under
50/week for years now.

I also get the 20v list, that's another 20-30 posts a week, although
sometimes some odd thread bumps it a bit.

I suspect the urq (and V8, etc.) list is similarly stagnant.

It might make sense to recombine them, except at least one (20v) is not
an audifans list, right?

Huw Powell