Steve Sears steve.sears at
Sun May 4 21:49:06 PDT 2008

You do, huh?  Maybe I should get more for the DKW.  I mean, with one in the
rear window and 36 hp added 15 hp would be awesome!
You can almost make it out in the driver's side rear window:
Actually, I would be in the market for a couple more.  Drop me a mail
off-list Bob and I'll send $
Steve Sears
1987 Audi 5kTQ
1980 Audi 5k
1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes