QUATTRO1869 at QUATTRO1869 at
Mon May 5 09:35:48 PDT 2008

Ahh yes... the days before I subscribed to the digest form.  Back in  96 when
I had an email account at school.  I was subscribed to the q-list
( or something) and became notorious for crashing the email  server
because of too many emails!  I was a commuter, and didn't have  classes on friday,
so I left school on thurs afternoon and returned on Monday  morning.  I would
probably make it to the computer lab by tuesday....and my  inbox was
overloaded a couple times and crashed the system.  To the point  that they knew who I
was, and suspended my account till I unsubscribed!   Then I got smarter and
found the digest form.  See.....this list does help  in education!  hahaha

Craig K.  Porter
98 A4 2.7tq  6-speed, Stage  2+

favorites at AOL Food.