more fuel questions -- Bosch fuel injection part numbers

jpinkowish at jpinkowish at
Wed Nov 12 12:39:49 PST 2008

Hi Dave,
Here is the BoschUSA web page to locate the Bosch part numbers for your fuel injectors and accumulator:

Follow the instructions, and then go shopping for the Bosch part numbers.

Jan Pinkowish