FWD 5speed swap information

Nick Lawrence nick at beol.net
Wed Oct 8 11:27:42 PDT 2008

Don't worry about anybody fussing about butchering the car,  most don't care
for the auto in the first place and you will be saving one from the scrap
I have done three auto to manual conversions for my own cars.  Although it
does take some mechanical ability and a little fabricating, It is not much
worse than some repairs that we do.
If you really get enthusiastic about this project I can provide some help.
Nick      central Ohio