Petit LeMans

Robert Myers bob at
Mon Sep 8 13:15:37 PDT 2008

There are two options.

First option is to spend quite a few BIG bucks and go with the
official Audi hospitality group.

Second option - the counter culture option - gtg with the guys
gathered together along the back straight.  MUCH le$$ expen$ive.  And
probably more fun.  Some will likely camp there.  Others like me
whose camping days are long over will sleep at a motel maybe 20-30 miles away.

Guess which option I'm planning on.  ;-)