Huw Powell audi at humanspeakers.com
Tue Apr 28 20:03:29 PDT 2009

> I knew about the Oldsmobile interchange, I believe it was used in the
> '78-9 Olds. I guess it is not too soon to say "do you remember  Oldsmobiles?".

A friend of my neighbor (meaning he gets to maintain his family fleet at
the shop) has just retired am 89 90 90 80 88 or something Olds.  Just
put a new radiator in it, then the (auto) tranny died.

It's almost scary to think that the Audi CC system was probably in that car?

I put an Oldsmobile logo on the back speakers in my chebby truck, does
that count?

Huw Powell