Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 08:32:16 PDT 2009

Ooo, I'll be interested in your real-world experiences with the car. The lease expires on our van on Dec 1, and we are
looking to downsize. The Jetta SW TDI is one car I want to look at, even though I think it will be a bit small for our needs.
Too bad they don't put the TDI in the Passat wagon.....

 Dan D
'04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6
Central NJ USA