Need source for new turbo or rebuild

Mark J. Besso mbspeed at
Mon Jan 5 17:05:25 PST 2009

I got one from: for my TT.  Although they
had an issue with FedEx losing the first one shipped, they got another out
to me in a couple of days.

I cannot comment on the quality yet as the shop doing the installation isn't
starting the job until tomorrow.

Stay tuned......

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:59:22 -0500