Audi Truth in 24

Michael Murphy murph101 at
Wed Mar 25 08:08:02 PDT 2009

Ingo Rautenberg wrote:
> Guys,
> I apologize in advance if this has already been covered, but it
> appears that Audi's 'Truth in 24' is available FREE in Apple's iTunes
> Store as MPG4 (I believe).  Downloading now.  It's 1.2GB.
> Wo hoo!!
> Ingo
> quattro at
> ---

For those of you in areas where Audi is holding the Q5 launch weekend -
March 27-29 - dealers have a limited number of copies of the
movie that will probably be rationed to prospects that also have an
interest in racing.  The movie is also supposed to be available (soon)
on the Audi Collection website - for a charge.