Andrew Dickinson amdickinson at
Mon Mar 30 18:17:45 PDT 2009

Yes indeed.. And get the whole KERS idea worked in there too!

-----Original Message-----
From: quattro-bounces at [mailto:quattro-bounces at]
On Behalf Of Tony Hoffman
Sent: March 30, 2009 6:08 PM
To: Hayes Myers
Cc: urq list; quattro at
Subject: Re: Truth-in-24

I'm all for it!! I'd love to see today's technology put into action,
perhaps with simple limitations such as engine size or whatnot, and
allow technology to determine from there. Woa, group B cars would
suddenly look slow!! I'd love to see who would step up and volunteer to
drive them.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Hayes Myers <hayesmyers at>
> Audi should campaign in uWRC.  I am going to start the Ultimate World
> Rally Championship. Fully Open. No Rules. And No Soobs. :)
quattro mailing list
quattro at
Watch this space for ads :)
Checked by AVG -