Gotti wheels

Mark J. Besso mbspeed at
Thu May 14 16:11:46 PDT 2009

As Ed said, the wheel/tire combination was far too large for that car.
The fronts were so wide that it required limiting the steering so they
wouldn't rub.

Looks are certainly a subjective thing, but I happen to think they
looked great on that car.  The 930 was ivory with a dark maroon
interior.  Those colors looked really good with the gold accents of the
Gotti wheels.