Audi 200 Gas Pedal

Hayes Myers hayesmyers at
Wed Nov 18 13:46:05 PST 2009

Well.  My gas pedal came off (the portion your foot goes on.).  Can't just
replace that..have to buy pedal assembly.  As it turns out I found for 27
dollars the entire gas pedal assembly.  I'm sure others have
found similar 'deals'.  My pedal works as it is.but this will give a larger
surface and will be 'correct'.and insanely cheap. bought a few water temp
senders (at 3something each) and drive belts, seals etc.

Now let's just hope the parts actually arrive!

Hayes Myers, P.Eng

91 200 TQM 10v