Unintended acceleration

Louis-Alain Richard larichard at plguide.com
Thu Oct 22 12:58:03 PDT 2009

Do you know that even the recent cars still use the exact same vacuum pump
that we have on our urQ, 5K turbo cars ? In 2005, while I was at Renault,
these Bosch-made pumps were everywhere under the hood of many diesel cars to
produce the vacuum needed for the brake boosters.

Could be a cheap way to implement this setup on an auto-x car... You can
even let it in the same place, and "cheat" the routing if it is not

Did I say "cheating "? Must be Flavio's influence, we were both at Renault
at the same period...