[s-cars] RE: MFTS Replaced Tools and Procedure Enclosed

Cody Payne Cody.Payne at bconnected.com
Fri Nov 1 19:24:02 EST 2002

The behaviour I was seeing was supecions as I had time where the reservior was HOT and the Temp gauge read 0.  Since replacing it the gauge is more predictable although I am still a bit suspecious as the temp gauge now reads at less then 1/4 most of the time more like 1/8th...although it was only around 24 degrees HIGH today.

Thoughts Gents...seem normal?