[s-cars] Angelo oh Angelo where for art thou Angelo

Paul Krasusky KrasuskyP at FirstInterBank.com
Wed Nov 6 09:44:09 EST 2002

Angelo wagered:

From: "Angelo Alexopoulos" <airs41994 at hotmail.com>
To: konecc at snet.net
Cc: s-car-list at audifans.com
Subject: RE: [s-cars] sorry for jumping in front
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 21:07:30 -0500

There was plenty of room actually. I am not too sure if it was an new S4. It
had a spolier and some nice rims on it. I could not see what the badge in
front of the car was. The next gathering Paul has at his house I will make
it to. I will be there!

94 S4
83 urq

1st:  Believe it when I SEE IT
2nd:  Next gathering Paul has at his house will likely be a long way away!
Well, that is until I decide to have one regardless that my kid's due in 7
days.  We'll just have to be quieter under the his/her room @ 2:45 a.m.

-Paul soon to be divorced K.?
CT, home of Insanity Anonymous