[s-cars] Just purchased: 95.5 S6 Avant
cgharibo at usa.net
Sun Oct 20 01:55:03 EDT 2002
I happily drove home my S6 Avant with 96k miles a week a go. I have done some
research at the S-car list and urs4 site but have some questions.
1. I have never owned a turbo. I intend to use premium fuel, change oil with
Mobil 1 15W50 every 5000 miles and probably change the rear axle and
transmission oils. Does this make sense, especially the oil change schedule?
2. Should I go for the OEM 6 disc or the 10 disc changer? Where is a good
place to get one?
3. The cigarette lighter illumination near the handbrake is out. How do I
access the bulb?
4. I am interested in a headlight upgrade. Which is more effective HID
capsules and ballasts or eurolights?
5. Are there any particulars about driving a turbo car that I should pay
Thanks for your insight.
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is
protected by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or telephone, permanently delete
this e-mail from your computer system and return the original message and all
copies to the sender by mail. Thank
More information about the S-car-list