[s-cars] Bilstein's

Robert Myers robert at s-cars.org
Sun Apr 20 18:58:48 EDT 2003

I purchased a set of Bilsteins for the front of my urS6.  One gave up the
ghost after a while.  I called shox.com (I bought the first set from them)
and asked about warranty service.  I was told, "Order a new pair.  Pay for
them with your credit card and then return the defective cartridge for
evaluation.  If it is bad we will refund the new purchase."

I did.  It was.  They did - for BOTH new cartridges.  I did have to call a
second time but they honored the warranty.