[s-cars] Bilstein's

Aaron aaront at cox-internet.com
Mon Apr 21 10:30:27 EDT 2003

I had a RF Bilsteen literally blow up after 6 months of mild use. Seals
were totally gone and oil all over the place.  Im glad I had the local
tire guys do the ordering and the install.  As a result the lifetime
warranty was no problem..I just had to pay the shipping for the new
shock as they were custom order (shox.com)