[s-cars] Bypass Valves

Mtgadbois at aol.com Mtgadbois at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 14:46:00 EDT 2003

Just to add my $0.02, I, too, use the Strat valve but not adjustable and have had no problems whatsoever.  My car is a
95.5 S6 with MTM-1+.

Subject: RE: [s-cars] Bypass Valves
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:39:26 -0600
From: "Cody Payne" <cpayne at bconnected.com>
To: "Dan Slagle" <dslagle at boardmanpark.com>,
   "Audi Fans Mail List" <s-car-list at audifans.com>

   I have been using the Hyperboost Adj. BPV from Stratosphere.  I have had N=
O issues, I have not had to regrease or take apart to clean.  The BPV has b=
een performing like a champ for 6 mo. now and I have no complaints http://w=

Other choice for Aftermarket BPV's (besides Bosch):
TurboXS (Hap?)
Blitz (??)