[s-cars] ECS F-ed up

Bob DG bobs6 at msn.com
Sat Dec 27 21:31:33 EST 2003

Just a FYI,

ordered stage 3 package from ECS, arrived and appears to be for S4tt. Wrong
pads, wrong fluid (not neccessarily wrong but different than stated by sales
person and website). ALso they sent me 2 right rotors. Spent $90 to have it
2nd day air so that I could have my badly worn stage 2 brakes replaced
before I move accross the country this week. Never had this kind of problem
with Anderson Motorsport.

I'll keep the list informed on what they do to correct the problem.

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup