[s-cars] Who arranged the Samco GP and....

Joseph Pizzimenti pizzoman at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 16:38:52 EST 2003

Brits Parts is the American distributor for SAMCO.
Their info is on Samco's website.  Best bet is to talk
with Tom or Brian at ECS.  They usually have a few sets
lying around for 350-ish.  Anderson motorsport has
them, also.  FWIW, I would get the kit from Anderson,
as he has the latest lower IC hose with rings and
longer than the stock hose.  If anyone just needs the
lower piece, I have one in gawdy red.