[s-cars] Sabine Ring Taxi Video - NAC

Krasusky Paul (WQQ2PXK) pkrasusky at ups.com
Mon Jun 9 17:06:34 EDT 2003

Per your request.  Enjoy.  Wish I hadn't seen a pic of good 'ole Sabine...
ruined it...  she's a major HOTTIE in my mind, at least...  the name...  the
driving... oh momma...

CT where plane tix to der Ring are still $900+...  not looking good for fall
'95 //S6 flogged like Ring Taxi
'58 TR3A new Grundy policy dragging her out of hibernation?