[s-cars] iPod in S4?

chris chambers fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 11:31:20 EDT 2003

look here:

It is at everythingIpod.com, they have  a wireless fm transmitter kit
for the ipod that incorporates a holder for the ipod that is mounted by
inserting into your cig lighter.

If I had an IPOD that os the way I'd go, simply select a radio station
for the ipod and you are off and running. It also charges your ipod
while you drive.