Anyone know this European "trader"

Brett Dikeman brett at
Thu Nov 20 04:15:57 EST 2003

At 9:43 PM -0600 11/19/03, Varon H. Fugman wrote:

>Now Andrew, what makes *me* uncomfortable is that your message came from
>s-car-list-bounces at instead of the usual
>s-car-list-admin at and lacked the [s-cars] tag in the subject.
>How do you explain this? :-)

I'll explain it.  We just switched operating systems, upgraded about
a light year ahead in terms of mailman versions...a few things were
bound to change :-)

I highly recommend filtering by List-Id, and not any other header;
it's what I use and has never failed me.  Any MailMan list will have
that header, and any mail client worth its salt will let you filter
on custom headers(Eudora, Mozilla/Netscape and derivatives, Outlook,

We're sorting out various config problems and such- stick with us,
this will probably take a day or two to get fully sorted out.

As for the tag- you guys use that?  Oops.  I'll go flip that back on.
Usually most lists HATE that tag with a passion, we damn near had a
revolt on quattro when we accidentally flipped it on.  Wastes screen
real estate IMHO, but whatever floats yer boat.

Audifans Admin Team