No subject

Thu Nov 20 11:46:45 EST 2003

temporary measure you probably can find a replacement O-ring that will
solve the problem.  Tha 026-145-541 is around $12.

If it's not leaking at the X-plug and seems to be leaking at the seam
around the middle, you can get an O-ring kit from Audi for that too.
I haven't done that one so I can't give you the part number.  It's
not too expensive either.  Somebody else can probably offer better
comments on this repair.

Other common places to leak are the high pressure hoses.

So go clean it off, and let us know where it's leaking.

    - Charlie

  Charlie Smith   charlie at  614-271-1418      Columbus Ohio   USA     photos & technical info

  95 S6 Quattro  -  24 PSI, RS2 6 speed, and other features
  96 Dodge Ram   -  30 PSI, w/Cummins turbo diesel