No subject

Thu Nov 20 11:46:45 EST 2003

equipped with both much better tools (i.e. ones actually designed to
separate the glass from the window frame, rather than the paint from car
body) & the knowledge and experience to do the job right.  Bung up that
paint, or fail to get a good seal, & your looking at long term problems and
aggravation, not temporary "I got a crack or chip ...."

BTW, also look at 3M/aka "Stoneguards" for your other valuable glass assets,
the headlamps, if you haven't thought or done this already.