No subject

Thu Nov 20 11:46:45 EST 2003

bulbs used in low voltage desk lights.  You should be able to find them at
any home center.  They go by a couple of different model numbers.  Either
Q50T3/12V/CL for a GE bulb or by the more generic name Q50GY6.35.  The
important number is the GY6.35 which designates the bi-pin base, pins 6.35mm
apart.  They are also available in a 35w version (I wouldn't recommend the
higher wattage versions, 75w & 100w).  They also come in 120v versions so
make sure you get the right one.


> -----Original Message-----
> From: s-car-list-admin at
> [mailto:s-car-list-admin at]On Behalf Of Sandy Sligh
> Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 12:43 AM
> To: Bruce Mendel; A Ma
> Cc: S-CAR-List at
> Subject: Re: [s-cars] Canadian/European Backup Light Bulbs?
> This is the bulb that fits into the backuplight
> sockets and is currently in the passengers side bulb
> holder. The drivers side is empty which is why I'm
> looking for a new bulb. Does this look familiar Bruce?
> is that the 1156?
> S

More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list