[s-cars] Garrett Turbo-034 intake

Marc Swanson mswanson at mswanson.com
Thu Nov 20 11:46:45 EST 2003

>   Does anyone out there have a Garrett Turbo or at least a Garrett
> Compressor on their car? How did you connect the intake. Mine is 2.7" O.D.
> on the compressor intake where the factory KKK is 2.2". Is there any easy
> conversion?

Hi Mark,

I'm running a Garrett T4 cold side on my car.  I used a 3" 90 degree
silicone hose to connect to the air inlet on the turbo, then welded a
stainless pipe that would make the sharp curve I needed to connect to a
K&N air filter:


on your car, you may need to step down to the 2.2" size to adapt to the
stock air box.  Maybe a reducer?  Try these guys:
http://www.turbocharged.com .  I get most of my turbo hose from them.

Best Regards

87' 4ktq
88' 90q

More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list